Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Customer Service

Yak yak yak! it's back to crap-ing.

Was quite a delight to go for the NOKIA Business Showcase 2007 earlier in the day.

Here, we got to see the company's direction, of course with the pressing out of the latest phone. (For now, its E51). Digressing a little, it is more hardy then I expected from the photos. But it being too similar with the E90 communicator which I am holding currently, thus I don't think it will be my dress phone.

Anyway, it seemed like NOKIA is being quite optimistic in their sales and forecast. However, seemed like the Technical (After-sales) part has not been keeping up with its Sales / Advertisment counterpart.

Come on, who really dares to land his / her phone into the technicians at the NOKIA care center. It is currently just like a gambling game. All they will tell you is that your phone will be together with them for a few weeks. And there are not even replacement phones. Yes, not even premium phones customers. Crap.

When you get the phones back from servicing, it seemed that they have only done an 1 hour job although it has been retained for a few weeks.

Perhaps sometimes it can already be a blessing that it is not in a worse state then before.

How much can a company emphasize in after sales service? If you were to ask me, I would say... Everything. Sometimes, I would choose a vendor even if they are more expensive. But I know that they will be providing me with exceptional after sales service. It can be a extra cost to companies but I think it can be the most important investment. When there is one more customer loyalty, it simply means one more market share. It's a double effect. One more up for you, and one down for the competitor.

0 Crappy Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home