Thursday, October 25, 2007

Of Benz Cabbie & Bookings as such

First, a little confession of guilt.

I called for a cab. Waiting for more then the promised 5-7 mins, it has not arrived yet. Suddenly, an empty came along. What do you do? Of course get on the cab. After which, I called to cancel the booking.

Well, donno how the original cab-drive who took the call will think.

Today I am in a rush. Normally, 49/50 times, I will actually stay for the cab which I have booked even though there happens to be empty cabs around.

Do you know that there are some forums which are for cabbies? I once visited those forums and the benz (mercedes) cabbie damned yayapapaya. They are like boasting how they played their customers. Like how those ppl who advanced booked their cab. If they are late for like 5 min, they can then press the 'no show' button and leave -- Meaning SABO the customer. Then some still say when the customer call again, how they would then bid again, and then the customer still have to take back their cab.

I would say super bo-liao loor.

I personally experienced years ago, those benz taxi touting tourist who just came out of their flight and get on their limosine cab. If cameras / video phones are as popular now, they will get it from me man. Just film and then STOMP them!

0 Crappy Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home